Conditions of sale
Art. 1 – General Terms and Conditions
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter, “General Conditions”) apply exclusively to the sale of products (hereinafter, “Products” or “Product”) available on the website www. masserianarducci.it (hereinafter the “Site”).
- The seller of the products and owner of the Site is: Masseria Narducci of Gianfelice Narducci, with registered office in Via Lecce 144, 72016, Speziale di Fasano, Italy, CF / PI 02397590742, e-mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter “Masseria Narducci”).
- The user, browsing in this area, accesses the Masseria Narducci website using the url https://www.masserianarducci.it, hereinafter referred to as the site. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the General Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein, which the user is invited to print, read and accept.
- Masseria Narducci reserves the right to modify these general conditions unilaterally and without notice.
- The language available to conclude the contract is Italian.
Art. 2 – Object
- These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the sale of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, preserves, creams, Taralli, and baking products, under the Masseria Narducci brand, having the characteristics expressly indicated in the product catalogue on the site.
- These General Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than Masseria Narducci, which may be present on the same site through links, banners, or other hypertext links, for which Masseria Narducci is not responsible.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
- To purchase Masseria Narducci products available on the site www.masserianarducci.it, the user chooses the products from the “catalog” existing on the site; adds them to the cart, and proceeds to the “CHECKOUT” with the insertion of the user data requested in the relevant fields for the order, delivery, and invoice; chooses the shipping method among those proposed; selects the payment method among those indicated. The user, by accessing the personal area using the credentials provided when registering on the site, will be able to change their data, view the order history and status of orders, cancel suspended orders awaiting payment. A user can cancel an order before payment if the goods subject to the order are incorrect.
- After sending the order, the user proceeds with the payment. In the case of payment by bank transfer, in the order confirmation e-mail, it is specified that the order will be pending until payment is received.
- After verifying the correctness of the information provided by the user, Masseria Narducci sends the order confirmation email, the payment email, any changes to the order status email, and the cancellation email to the email address indicated by the user. Masseria Narducci accepts no responsibility for failure to receive e-mails due to the user’s actions.
- The order contains the specification of the product ordered, the price including taxes and transport costs, the means of payment, the methods of delivery of the products purchased.
- Orders are visible on the website www.masserianarducci.it. The user, by accessing the personal area using the credentials provided when registering on the site, will be able to change their data, view the order history and status of orders, cancel suspended orders awaiting payment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
- The user is responsible for following the instructions on the site and providing accurate and truthful data when completing the registration process.
- The confirmation will in any case exempt Masseria Narducci from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Masseria Narducci of any variation of their data at any time.
- If the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Masseria Narducci will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the correct data are provided.
- On the occasion of the user’s first request to activate a profile, Masseria Narducci will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that the credentials represent the system for validating the user’s access to the Services and the only means of identifying the user that the acts performed through that access will be attributed to him/her and will be legally binding upon him/her.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his/her access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Product availability
- The availability of the products for sale on the site www.masserianarducci.it refers to the actual availability of the product at the time of the order.
- If the ordered product is not fully or partially available, the user will be promptly informed, to choose whether to replace the missing product, wait for the product to be available again, modify or cancel the order.
- 3. If the user requests the total cancellation of the order, Masseria Narducci will refund the amount paid within 14 days from the moment in which Masseria Narducci became aware of the user’s decision to cancel the order. The refund will be made with the same payment method used by the user during the purchase unless the user has otherwise agreed.
- If the user requests the partial cancellation of the order, Masseria Narducci will refund only the amount of the products cancelled within 14 days from the moment in which Masseria Narducci became aware of the user’s decision to partially cancel the order. The refund will be made with the same payment method used by the user during the purchase unless the user has otherwise agreed.
Art. 6 –Products Information
- The information and characteristics relating to the products are available with the relative product codes on the site.
- The visual representation of the products on the site, where available, normally corresponds to the photographic image with the description. It is understood that the image of the products themselves, has the sole purpose of presenting them for sale and may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics and quality and may differ in colour and size. In the event of a difference between the image and the product description, the user is advised to refer to the product description visible on the image.
Art. 7 – Prices
- The price of the products is that indicated on the site.
- The prices of the products for sale on the site include VAT and can change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which confirmation has already been sent.
- All prices are in Euros.
- In the event of an error on the price offered, Masseria Narducci will notify the user allowing the confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, Masseria Narducci is not obliged to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the purchase. Order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made exclusively through the means of payment indicated on the site.
Art. 8 – Payment methods
- The Customer may pay the price of the products and the relative delivery costs by credit card and/or bank transfer.
- Card Payment can be made by:
To ensure maximum security, the user will carry out the payment transaction directly on the bank’s secure server.
The site does not store the user’s credit card number, but thanks to the protected communication system of the reference credit institution, the user who wishes – by selecting the appropriate option – can proceed with the purchase without re-entering credit card details. The reference credit institution uses the SSL protocol to encrypt the data transmitted between its server and the user’s browser.
- Bank transfer: the user must make the bank transfer within 3 days of placing the order. If the payment does not occur within 3 days, the order will be cancelled and the goods made available again for purchase by other customers. Bank transfer: the user must make the bank transfer within 3 days of placing the order. If the payment does not occur within 3 days, the order will be cancelled and the goods made available again for purchase by other customers. The user who has not made the transfer may be contacted by Customer Service to clarify whether the cause of the non-credit is due to the user’s will and to confirm the purchase.
Details for bank transfer: c / c: NARDUCCI GIANFELICE
Bank: BANCA INTESA SAN PAOLO – FASANO BR
Purpose of payment: the Customer must indicate the date and order number in the reason for the transfer, which can be found in the confirmation e-mail (e.g. “Order 01/01/21 n. 100012345”).
Art. 9 – Delivery
- Masseria Narducci carries out shipments to all parts of Italy and the European Union under the instructions on the website and indicated to the user when placing the order.
- Delivery will be made by the courier at the address indicated by the user when placing the order.
- For the Italian territory, the delivery is made, under the conditions indicated by the courier, approximately 48-72 hours from the order confirmation but may vary, depending on the shipping method chosen by the user when placing the order. In any case, the delivery will be made within the maximum term of thirty days from the confirmation of the order.
- As for deliveries abroad (European Union or non-European Union countries), the delivery will be made in approximately 14 working days from the confirmation of the order, and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the confirmation of the order.
- The customer is explicitly informed of the shipping cost at the time the order is placed.
Art. 10 – Right of Withdrawal
- 1. The user who has concluded the contract as a consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days under art. 57 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005) starting from the date of receipt of the products. In the case of multiple purchases made by the user with a single order and separate delivery, the 14-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate in writing the decision to withdraw from the order to Masseria Narducci in one of the following ways: by registered mail with return receipt to MASSERIA NARDUCCI – Via Lecce 144, 72016 Speziale di Fasano, Italy and/or by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of withdrawal by the user, the goods must be returned to MASSERIA NARDUCCI – Via Lecce 144, 72016 Speziale di Fasano, Italy at the user’s expense, intact, sealed, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts, and complete with attached tax documentation.
- The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions: a) The withdrawal applies to the product purchased in its entirety, therefore the user cannot exercise the withdrawal on a part of the product purchased; b) the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the user; c) the user is responsible for the shipment until Masseria Narducci has received the returned goods; d) Masseria Narducci is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments; e) In case of damage to the returned goods during the return journey; ; f) the user cannot in any way exercise the right of withdrawal for perishable goods whose expiry date is less than or equal to 10 days. In the cases referred to in letters e) and e) and f), Masseria Narducci will notify the user at the e-mail address indicated by the user within 5 working days of receipt of the returned goods at its headquarters, to allow the user to submit the complaint towards the courier of his/her choice and obtain a refund of the value of the goods if insured. In this case, the product will be made available to the user for its return at the same time as cancelling the withdrawal request.
- Withdrawal is excluded in the case of goods indicated in art. 59 of the Legislative Decree n. 21/2014. 21/2014. (by way of example but not limited to, the types of products marketed on the site that are most likely to be subject to this exclusion are mentioned, namely: art.59 letter c) supply of tailor-made or personalized goods; art. 59 lett. d) supply of goods which risk deteriorating during transport or expire rapidly; art. 59 lett. e) supply of sealed goods which cannot be returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery; art. 59 letter f) supply of goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods). In case of exclusion of the withdrawal, the products, if already received by Masseria Narducci, will be returned to the user with a charge of shipping costs.
- Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the conditions and the existence of the right of withdrawal, Masseria Narducci will reimburse the amount of the products subject to the withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days from receipt of the goods, based on the provisions of art. 56 paragraph 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005).
- Masseria Narducci will reimburse using the same payment method chosen by the user during the purchase unless the user has agreed otherwise. In the case of payment made by bank transfer and if the user intends to exercise his/her right of withdrawal, he/she must communicate in writing, in one of the methods chosen from those indicated in point 3 of this article, the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT, and BIC necessary for the reimbursement; the reimbursement will remain pending until the relative communication is received by Masseria Narducci.
- As a consequence of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, Masseria Narducci will return the amount including delivery costs, with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply in any case of purchase by a non-user.
Art. 11 – Data processing
Art. 12 – Complaints – Dispute resolution, applicable law, and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted based on it. Consequently, the interpretation, execution, and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law. In the case of a consumer user, any other prevailing mandatory rules of the country of the user’s habitual residence
- are reserved any communications and/or complaints about the products purchased must be sent in writing by e-mail to email@example.com.
- For the resolution of disputes arising from this contract, the user who holds the status of a customer resident in Europe, can contact the online platform https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr, which provides an alternative dispute resolution tool. This tool can be used by the consumer resident in Europe to resolve in a non-judicial way any dispute relating to contracts for the sale of goods entered into online.
- Whatever the outcome of the non-judicial resolution procedure, for disputes arising from this contract, the possibility of resorting to the Italian ordinary judicial authority is reserved.
- If the user holds the status of Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same. In the case of a non-consumer user, the competent court is that of Bari.
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
If one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is null for whatever reason, it will not affect the validity and compliance with the other provisions of these General Conditions of Sale.